Thursday September 13, 2018

Come one, come all – LHS Travel Club is going to Ireland for St. Patrick’s Day this school year and we would like you to join us!  Interested?  Come to an informational meeting tonight @ 7pm in the Ranger Café.  Can’t make it – see Mrs. Breckel in room C114 or Mr. Heslep in A127.

ATTENTION SENIORS: Prestige Photography will be here at LHS on Thursday, September 27th, to take free senior yearbook portraits. Sign up for a time slot on the papers outside Room B207 (Mr. Ebner’s room). ONLY PHOTOS FROM PRESTIGE CAN BE USED IN THE YEARBOOK, so make sure to have yours taken on the September 27th.

Underclass picture retake day is Monday, October 8th during lunch periods.

Homecoming is Saturday, October 6th. If you plan to go to the dance, you must return any textbooks that you still have out from last year, by the end of the day next Monday. Forms for tickets are now available in the Bookroom. Ticket sales begin on Tuesday, September 18th. In order to purchase a ticket you will need to have the ticket form filled out and signed by your parents. If you will be bringing a guest from another high school, the form must be signed by their parents and their school principal.  You will also need a LHS ID to get into the dance & guests must also have some form of ID.

Our first Barney’s Cafe for the year, is Thursday, September 20th at 7pm in the Black Box Studio Theatre! This FREE event is open to anyone looking for a relaxed place to watch some awesome performances, eat yummy snacks, and have a good time. Those interested in performing should sign up on the bulletin board outside of the studio theatre. See any of the performing arts teachers if you have questions!

Colleges visiting LHS in the Library today are:

University of Cincinnati, Kenyon College & Oberlin College

Cleveland State University will be visiting on Monday, Sept. 17th.

Today’s à la cartes in the cafeteria are:

Hot & Spicy Chicken & Cheese Wrap $3.50

Deep Dish Turkey Pepperoni Pizza $2.50