Thursday November 8, 2018

This year’s Light Up Lakewood Festival will be held on Saturday, December 1.  As part of lakewoodalive’s commitment to fostering & sustaining vibrant neighborhoods, Lakewood Alive is collaborating w/Plantation Home owner David Stein, to provide two $500.00 scholarships to Lakewood residents who are currently high school juniors. This scholarship celebrates community service, pride in Lakewood, and a commitment to further strengthening the community.  Application forms for this scholarship are available in the Guidance office & the Bookroom.  Applications are due by November 15 at 5pm.

The PTA Reflections art contest is now underway & we need you!!!

“Heroes around me” is this year’s Reflections Theme!

Tap into your creativity using choreography, filmmaking, literature, music composition, photography, and/or visual art to create your own work of art!  Pick up your PTA Reflections Entry Form today!  Available in any of the house offices, and the bookroom.  Entries are due to the Main Office, by Tuesday, November 27th.

Come on! Tell us! Who are the “Heroes around you?”

Lakewood Rec Intramural basketball begins December 8.  League meeting is today after school in the cafeteria.  For more information, please call Rick at 216-529-4082.

Hola!

Come to Spain with us for a Cultural and Artistic Experience!

We are traveling to Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, and Seville!  Spring break of 2020!

Join Mrs. Sedlak and Ms. Olear at the informational meeting today at 7pm in the Ranger Cafe.  Parents must attend this meeting!  Any Questions please visit Mrs. Sedlak in Room B210

There will be a sign-up/informational meeting in the cafeteria today at 3:15 pm for those interested in joining the Boys Indoor Track team.

Attention Lakewood Dancers!

The final dance clinic is today at 5:15 in Lec Hall 1.

Tryouts are tomorrow at 7am or 5:30pm.  You must have your medical emergency form filled out in order to participate.

The Class of 2019 Chipotle fundraiser is TODAY at the Lakewood Chipotle from 4-8!!!! Don’t forget to mention the Class of 2019 fundraiser at the time of purchase!

College visit today is Allegheny College – 6°

H2O has volunteer openings for this Saturday for a great morning of raking leaves for senior citizens in our city.  We’ll start the day with donuts and end with a pizza lunch, and help a lot of people in between.  Sign up and get a permission form at the H2O office in the cafeteria. Hurry to reserve your spot today!

Today’s à la cartes in the cafeteria are:

Chipotle Wrap $3.50

Deep Dish Turkey Pepperoni Pizza $2.50