ElaNour Couture

ElaNour Couture

Prom is just around the corner and it comes faster than you think. Having to arrange the prom plans along with your hair, makeup and nails is just too exhausting, especially when it comes to picking prom dresses.

For prom this year or any special event that you have coming up, make sure to stop by ElaNour Couture, a dress boutique with high quality and exquisite designs.

“ElaNour Couture begun as a dream shared by the two sisters; Ela and Nour Salameh to bring in elegant evening, and cocktail gowns made by Lebanese couture designers. Having the best in-person experience of being pampered while trying on designer dresses is their main focus for every female that walks through their doors.” – www.elanourcouture.com

The shop is located on 18503 Detroit Rd. in Lakewood, Ohio, right near Bee Clean car wash and Folicle salon.

I even had a chance to ask the girls, Ela and Nour, about their business, background and goals to their fashionable company.

Q: What made you guys want to open up ElaNour Couture?

A: We always had a passion for fashion and seen the lack of couture dresses in Northeast Ohio so we decided to bring them.

Q: What type of dresses does your guys store provide?

A: We provide Lebanese designer dresses. We deal with small designers in Lebanon and Turkey.

“ElaNour aims to provide their clients with elegant and unique gowns created by a team of talented Lebanese designers such as Missaki, Mark Rami, Robeir Hadad and the list goes on. Our collection is brought together to dare our clients to be different. Why blend in when you can stand out.” – www.elanourcouture.com

Q: How long have you wanted to open up this business?

A: The idea came up in 2016 and we started the planning in 2017 and we opened in 2018.

Q: After graduating high school, what did you do after? (college? Fashion school?)

A: We both attended Cleveland State University. Ela went for International Business BA and Nour became a Physician Assistant.

Q: When did you guys graduate high school?

A: Nour graduated in 2004 and Ela in 2006. (Both are Lakewood High School alumni)

Q: What is unique about your business?

A: We provide our clients with a personal one on one customer service and are also, the only boutique in Northeast Ohio that provides Lebanese Designer Gowns.

Q: What is your company’s goals?

A: To provide the ladies of Northeast Ohio and nationwide with unique designer gowns at an affordable price.

Check out their Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/elanourcouture/?hl=en