Tuesday February 12, 2019

Attention all senior males:  Do you intend to enter a 4yr college or university? Applications are available NOW in the School Counseling Dept. and online for the Charles Winning Scholarship. You could earn $1,000 toward the college or university of your choice!

Seniors applying to Cleveland State Universityare invited to sign up for CSU INSTANT DECISION DAY #2 being held on Wednesday February 20thin the School Counseling Dept. You must make application via the CSU website. When choosing payment option at the end, choose “pay by mail” and your application fee may be waived on Instant Decision Day when meeting with the representative in the School Counseling Dept.

Anyone interested in participating in softball this season, please come to the athletic office during your lunch period to sign up.

There will be a sign up meeting for all boys interested in running Outdoor Track today at 3:15 pm in Lecture Hall 1.

Carnations are red, and the cards are too, tell your Valentine how much they mean to you. Valentine’s Day is Thursday, February 14th.  How are you going to celebrate it?  Why not purchase a carnation from a Key Club Member.  You can purchase carnations for $1.00 starting today through tomorrow during all lunch periods.  Carnations can also be purchased from Ms. Stephenson in room A202 or any Key Club member. The flowers and cards will be delivered to your first period class on Thursday, February 14th.  Buy your carnations today for your Valentine and celebrate love and friendship!

The weight room will be closed to all out of season athletes and students today after school, due to the home basketball games.

The LHS Dance Show, a showcase of student choreography, will be performing “LIGHTS UP” this Friday & Saturday at 7:30 pm in the Civic Auditorium.  Tickets are on sale now in the Book Room.

Art Club and National Art Honor Society will meet this Thursday. We will learn how to draw caricatures. Also, please bring your completed national art honor society application. Join us after school in B206 until 4:30 pm.

The Ranger Hub will be closed for the rest of the week.

It’s Spirit Week! Dress up for the fun of it –

Tomorrow is Denim Day – Have fun with it!

Thursday is Valentine’s Day – Wear all things pink and red!

Today’s à la cartes in the cafeteria are:

BBQ Chicken and Cheese Wrap $3.50

Papa John’s Cheese, or Pepperoni Pizza, $3.00 per slice