Wednesday March 13, 2019

Today is the last day to order prom and after prom tickets.

We hope you already have your forms filled out, if not, you have until 3:30 this afternoon.

Attention juniors!  If you did not take the S.A.T. test on Wednesday, March 6th, you need to attend the S.A.T. make up day.

See your counselor immediately.

College Credit Plus intent to participate forms are due in the Counseling Department no later than April 1st.

Forms will not be accepted after April 1st.

The U.S Army will be at LHS during all lunch periods tomorrow, in the Athletic Hallway.

Attention all National Honor Society members, we are meeting today, after school.

We will meet in the cooking rooms on the second floor, for our annual cookie bake.

Please see an officer or Mr. Roth in A210 if you have any questions.

Seniors!  Local scholarship deadlines are coming up fast!

The Lakewood Ranger Education Foundation deadline is tomorrow.

The Lakewood Leadership Team, Kiwanis Club of West shore, and the Lakewood Council of PTAs Scholarships are all due this Friday.

The Lakewood Kiwanis Foundation deadline is April 1st.

Scholarship applications can be found outside the School Counseling Department (formerly the Guidance Office), and in Naviance under the scholarship tab.  Click on the scholarship link. 

Attention all Mamma Mia Crew members!

We will meet after school tomorrow in Ms. Sabin’s room B208, and work until 5pm.

Hope you can join us for this exciting event.

There is a schedule outside B208 of all crew times.

Be sure to turn your golden tickets in to your house office by the end of the day tomorrow.

This Friday’s drawing is the quarterly drawing for a $25 gift card!

Attention Herpetology Club Members: If you are interested in helping out with the fundraiser over spring break, there will be a brief meeting today, after school in room C111.

H2O has plenty of upcoming service events so check your calendar and sign up outside the H2O office, E102 in the cafeteria for…..

Child care during PTA meetings this week at Horace Mann, today @ 6:45PM or Harrison @ 6:15PM, or delivering groceries at The Westerly Senior Apartment complex after school this Friday, March 15th, and a spring break afternoon service trip to the Ohio City Bike Co-op, to learn basic bike maintenance and help promote cycling for all ages.

It’s a great time to start building a service record for employment, college and scholarship applications.

Today’s à la cartes in the cafeteria are:

Popcorn chicken $2.00

Papa John’s Cheese, or Pepperoni Pizza, $3.00 per slice