Wednesday April 3, 2019

The Library is closed today through 6thperiod, and will open 7thperiod.

Colleges and Scholarships need to have FAFSA completed!

LTA, College Now & OAPSE 129 Scholarships are due April 10thand April 12threspectively.

Are you interested in trying out for the LHS Rangerettes or Flag Corps?

Clinics and tryouts are this week and next in the LHS gym.

Rangerette Clinics are scheduled today through Friday, April 5th, from 5:30-7:30pm.

Flag clinics are next Monday, April 8th, through Friday, April 12th, from 5:30-7:30pm.

Follow us @LkwdRangerettes and @LakewoodFlags on Twitter for more information.

Seniors!  April 12th, that’s next Friday, is the LAST day that you will be able to order your cap & gowns at jostens.com, or call 1-800-jostens!!!

Again, the LAST Day to order is…Next Friday, April 12th!

Have you ever heard of Jim Jones Peoples Temple or the Manson murders? 

The History Club will have a presentation on cults tomorrow after school in room C314.  All are welcome!

All Model UN students, today’s 5:15pm meeting is mandatory.

Students, did you know that in the LHS health center, we have the AG (Anne Giffels) Dignity Closet?

Mrs. Giffels believed that everyone deserves a little help, especially when they need it, but won’t ask.

Items available for students at the AG Dignity Closet are: toothbrushes, toothpaste, deodorant, soap, travel size shampoo and conditioner, hand sanitizer, coats, gloves, hats, assorted clothing, household items, and more.

Stop by the health center if you need anything.

The LHS Counseling Department has emailed you your Senior Survey. Senior surveys are required and must be completed by tomorrow. This information will be used by the LHS Counseling Department, for the Celebration of Excellence and for your Senior Video, which will be shown at graduation.

We realize that a few of you still have not made your final decisions about next year, or may change your mind; you will have a chance to update your information before the senior video is created.  So please complete the survey now, so we can get started on preparing your senior memorabilia, and remember, you will have the opportunity to change it if you have to.

The Boys & Girls Track Teams have their first home dual meet today vs Olmsted Falls – 4:15pm. 

Today’s à la cartes in the cafeteria are

Walking Tacos $2.50

Papa John’s Cheese, or Pepperoni Pizza, $3.00 per slice