Stephen Curry Fixed His Vision

This week Stephen Curry revealed that his eyesight has been deteriorating throughout much of his professional career, and he finally had taken care of it recently, by getting contact lenses. Stephen Curry, who holds the NBA record of hitting 402 three-pointers in a single season (2015-2016), told Marcus Thompson II, that he’s always had issues with his eyes.

“I had gotten so used to squinting for so long,” he told Bleacher Report. “It was just normal.”

“He said he has a condition called Keratoconus, known in the ophthalmology field as KC. Technically, it’s an eye disease in which the cornea, normally a circle, progressively thins and takes on a cone shape. This distortion has given Curry what is known as an astigmatism, which is a type of error in the way the light bends when entering the eye. It doesn’t distribute the light equally to the retina and leads to blurred or distorted vision,” according to the American Optometric Association’s website.

So if Stephen Curry’s vision has been blurry this whole time and he is considered one of the best shooters of all time, imagine what he can do when he can see clearly.

Will Adams, a senior at Lakewood High School says, ” That is completely insane, he’s been shooting all of these three pointers with blurry vision? I can’t wait to see what he does when he gets used to playing with those new contacts in. He is going to be a dog!”

Curry is predicted to be unstoppable with his new vision.