Angela Lewis

Angela Lewis

As I reflect on my time at Lakewood High, I think about all of the things I did do and the things I did not do. There were several opportunities that I should have taken to further my education.

For all the underclassmen, take this advice. Do. Not. Procrastinate. Waiting until the very end to do something leaves you with so much stress and anxiety. Worrying about something you should have done weeks ago builds up and makes you tired, physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Lakewood High provided me with some of the best memories of my life. I have created friendships that will never die, I have lived the full high school experience.

One of my favorite memories at Lakewood was senior homecoming. That weekend was amazing. We started off the weekend with the homecoming football game. Being a part of the Lakewood spirit is such a good feeling. During homecoming, I spent the whole night dancing, laughing, eating, and just having a good time.

Another fun memory is prom. Having prom at the Natural History Museum was so much fun. The exhibits were really nice and walking around seeing everything made the night so much better. The food was also really good.

After prom was fun as well. I went on bounce houses, and sang karaoke, and ate so much. The whole night was a blast.

I have chosen to take my next steps at Cleveland State University. I chose CSU because it’s close to home, I can start life early, and get on my feet by working through college and saving my money.

At the end of the day, I am ready to move on. Yes, it might be scary but I can feel the good things coming. Best of luck to the underclassmen.