LakewoodAlive is going to host “Loving-Lakewood: All Stars”

LakewoodAlive’s sports-Themed Winter Fundraising Event is going to be held at Lakewood Masonic Temple on February 22.  LakewoodAlive are working hard and donning their uniforms to invite the people in lakewood to a sports-themed celebration of the heart, hustle and teamwork that has built Lakewood into a community of champions.

They will host Loving-lakewood:All stars on Saturday, February 22, 2020, from 7:30 to 11:pm at Lakewood Masonic Temple. Guests are warmly invited to sport their favorite jersey and bring their ‘A’ game as they take to the field to celebrate our vibrant community  in Downtown Lakewood.

More Volunteers will support LakewoodAlive’s programming as they strive to sustain vibrant neighborhoods in Lakewood to Volunteer at this fun and amazing event. If you are interested do sign up for this entertaining event.

Community vibrancy is the ultimate team game. At LakewoodAlive our athletic ability is limited, yet we serve an essential role in the lives of Lakewood residents in need through our Housing Outreach Program.

We’re in a league of our own when it comes to having the heart, hustle and teamwork to  neighborhoods in our city. The 5.5 square miles comprising Lakewood is our ballpark, and we take our championship aspirations very seriously. As legendary football coach George Halas said, “Nobody who ever gave their best regretted it.”