Corona Virus in China

A new out break has affected China. This new disease, known as a corona-virus, has started from a seafood place in Wuhan, China. It is thought that is has most likely started from animal (snake) to human. It has rapidly spread to other cities from there.

Very little information is know about the virus, but it is passed around when people are in close contact or sneeze or cough, much like the common cold. A corona-virus is a respiratory illness and the virus in China has the symptoms that are much like pneumonia. They have not discovered a treatment, but some of the people have gotten better on their own.

So far, the people who have this sudden illness have a wide range of mild to severe of symptoms. According to “NY Times,” out of the 830 cases, that keep increasing very rapidly, 17 people have already died, updated Friday, but “NY Post” has said that it has now killed 26 people.

In order to stop the spread of the virus, Wuhan has shut down their transportation system and has cancelled many flights in their city. The US has also put out a warning that if you were planning on traveling to China, you may want to reconsider.

A man form the US has recently returned from a trip, by himself, to Wuhan and has tested positive for the virus, but is being monitored and so far is doing okay. But it appears that the virus is spreading all over Asia.

January 25, 2020 is Lunar New Year. This is a big celebration that usually happens in China, but many cities are canceling their celebrations because of the virus. The city, Wuhan, is also said to be rushing to build a hospital in only 10 days. They plan on having 1,000 patient beds.

The outbreak is expected to last for a couple of months, but as a student from Lakewood High, Abbie Tuleta, has said, “Hopefully they find treatments soon.” Although, it is very unlikely to reach anyone in the U.S besides that one man who traveled there.

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:”Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:””; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:”Calibri”,sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

A new outbreak has affected China. This new disease, known as a
    corona-virus, has started from a seafood place in Wuhan, China. It is thought that is has most likely started from animal (snake) to human. It has rapidly spread to other cities from there.

Very little information is known about the virus, but it is passed around
    when people are in close contact or sneeze or cough, much like the common cold. A corona-virus is a respiratory illness and the virus in China has the symptoms that are much like pneumonia. They have not discovered a treatment, but some of the people have gotten better on their own.

So far, the people who have this sudden illness have a wide range of mild to
    severe of symptoms. According to “NY Times,” out of the 830 cases,
    that keep increasing very rapidly, 17 people have already died, updated Friday, but “NY Post” has said that it has now killed 26 people.

In order to stop the spread of the virus, Wuhan has shut down their
    transportation system and has cancelled many flights in their city. The US has also put out a warning that if you were planning on traveling to China, you may want to reconsider.

A man form the US has recently returned from a trip, by himself, to Wuhan
    and has tested positive for the virus, but is being monitored and so far, is
    doing okay. But it appears that the virus is spreading all over Asia.

January 25, 2020 is Lunar New Year. This is a big celebration that usually
    happens in China, but many cities are canceling their celebrations because of the virus. The city, Wuhan, is also said to be rushing to build a hospital in
    only 10 days. They plan on having 1,000 patient beds.

The outbreak is expected to last for a couple of months, but as a student
    from Lakewood High, Abbie Tuleta, has said, “Hopefully they find treatments soon.” Although, it is very unlikely to reach anyone in the U.S besides that one man who traveled there.