Aliens Are Active During Earth’s CoronaVirus Struggle

Lately, as people have been trapped inside their homes with nothing but temporary hobbies and conversations with family to keep them busy, there has been a 50% increase in UFO sightings. Whether the aliens are reveling in the silence of the earth, or people are giving in to the stir-crazy nature of lockdown, it is clear that COVID is the cause of this mystical phenomenon. 

Belgium and Canada are also taking part in the surplus of UFO sightings, and, funnily enough, Belgium, Canada, and the US were all under lockdown around the same time. Nick Pope, a UFO investigator, originally thought that UFO sightings would go down during lockdown because “as people are cooped up indoors” they would be “less likely to notice anything unusual in the sky.” He also thought that since there would be less air traffic and the majority of UFO sightings are misidentified aircrafts, there would be fewer opportunities for people to wrongfully accuse an innocent cargo plane of being an alien spaceship.

However, Cheryl Costa says that the reason why sightings have gone up is that people have had the opportunity to become familiar with the sky above them, and therefore, are able to notice when something doesn’t fit in. Whether our alien friends are visiting our planet to aid us through this crisis by providing us with unseen moral support, or if our minds have become a little too desperate for something new, we have found many unidentified travelers in our skies.