Senior Pictures

Senior Pictures

Hello seniors! You have a busy week ahead make sure you attend both the Senior Retakes and Panoramic picture. On Monday, Oct 30, Senior Portraits will be held for the last time in the Civic Lobby from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. It is important that you have your picture taken or else you will not have a picture in the yearbook. Try and attend during your study hall or lunch don’t miss any of your core classes. Afterward, you can order photos through the Prestige website.

Seniors: ALL photos must be taken by Prestige, and Monday is the last time to get them during school. If you miss this date or do not like your picture, you may go to the Prestige studio and get your picture taken, free of charge. The last day to have your picture taken by Prestige is March 18. You have to follow the school dress code. If you are out of school dress code, you will be turned away and will not be allowed to take pictures unless you change. 

There has been a lot of conflicting information but the Senior Panoramic picture will also be taken next Monday, Oct 30.  Students will be called down at 9:45 a.m. to the gym where the picture will be taken. If you are confused about what a Panoramic picture is, it is a large photo taken that captures every senior student into an image to be kept as memories. 

There will be no retakes of the panoramic picture, so please make sure you attend to be a part of this memory. Also, please make sure to follow the school dress code because if you are not, you will not be allowed to be in the picture. You have a lot to do next week, seniors, so make sure you are present and ready!