Dang Good Foods

Dang Good Foods

Looking for any places to eat out during open lunch? Curious about the different global cuisines Lakewood has to offer? Well, you’re in luck because Dang Good Foods can satisfy both of those desires! Situated on the south side of Madison between Bunts Road and Wascana Ave, Dang Good Foods is just minutes away from LHS. 

So what does this restaurant serve? To founder Daniel Ang, Dang Good Foods accomplishes his “dream of introducing the wonderful taste of food found in Singapore. So there may be Chinese, Indian, Malay, Japanese, Korean, and Western food on the menu now and then.” As a Singapore native, Ang is no less than an expert on this country’s vast and diverse cuisine. Before Ang started his restaurant, he was a realtor with a website named “DangGoodHomes,” which is how he got the idea for his restaurant’s name. This restaurant is Ang’s dream and it is highly important to him. 

Would you like to hear about the menu now? Dang Good Foods has a variety of food items on their menu. As stated above, there’s a wide selection of delicious food to choose from the east to the west! Their appetizers are hot wings with a bit of spice (Dang Good wings), spring rolls, deconstructed crab rangoon and carrot cake that isn’t a carrot cake. Besides the appetizers, there’s five categories you can choose from, containing different kinds of buns, rice, noodles, rice wraps and desserts. Each category has a range of one to four items from that section specifically. To check out the menu and website for more information, click here

Overall, this is an amazing place to go out to eat and they have many dang good food choices on the menu. Check it out during your next lunch period!

View Comments (1)