An Up and Coming Business

Rachel Kacenjar is an entrepaneur who owns a plus-sized store called Re/Dress. Rachel’s store is located on Madison Avenue. What really stands out with these four stores is art on the walls. In Rachel’s store, Re/Dress there is a saying “The worth is not the size of your waist” and “There’s no wrong way to have a body.” She explains to Cleveland.com “I’ll see people standing there, just looking at it. I see them read it out loud, and actually processing it. I don’t know if anyone’s ever told this person that. You don’t see that in many retail stores.” This store is spreading that you are beautiful no matter the size you wear. Rachel got her inspiration of vintage clothes while visiting New York City. She was walking down the street and kept getting asked about the clothes she was wearing at that made her want to make clothes herself. She wanted to give plus-sized clothing more options to choose from for the customers. Her goal is to make plus-sized clothes that are bright and artsy but that still are very trendy. she doesn’t want anyone to feel out of sorts in her store she wants you to feel equal and treated just like anyone else. Her store is up and coming in Lakewood so you should go check it out.