Thursday January 26, 2017

Seniors, Jostens will be here during lunch periods today to take your orders. Or, go to Jostens.com or call 1-800-jostens (567-8367) to order your caps & gowns before February 1st, otherwise the cost of the cap & gown will be $50.00.
    The LHS class of 2017 After Prom Committee invites you to join them at Angelo’s next Tuesday, January 31st for a fundraiser. Dine-in or carry out anytime between 11:00 AM & 12:00 AM. Just mention the LHS 2017 After Prom Committee at the time of your order.

Attention sophomores: Interested in a lifelong rewarding career? Consider the West Shore Automotive Technology Class. This is a trade that is enjoyable, pays well, and you can go anywhere in the world and gain employment. Stop in the Career Tech office to sign up for next year’s class or even an opportunity to shadow the class this year.
    Dance Group members: there is a rehearsal onstage in the Civic at 3:45 pm today.  Come prepared to work. This is for ALL members!!

Seniors, please check for scholarships posted in Naviance. If you are PELL eligible, see Mrs. Sandoval about a scholarship possibility. Any questions on your college process see Mrs. Sandoval in Guidance today.
    You can be part of Lakewood High School’s campaign to raise money for childhood cancer research by playing kickball.  Form a team, come up with some creative ways to raise money and kick childhood cancer at H2O’s community wide kickball tournament this spring.  Informational meeting today after school in A107.

The Barnstormers Student-Written, Student-Directed, Winter One Act Play Festival will be performed February 1st thru 4th at 7:30, with an additional matinee performance on Friday, February 3rd at 4:00. Tickets can be purchased in the Book Room for $5.00.

14.2 million People are trapped in forced labor in the world today, in industries such as agriculture, construction, food service and manufacturing.  Learn more about the issue of Human Trafficking when a team of H2O volunteers participate in an event to raise awareness of this world problem.  Come to the Rotunda of Cleveland City Hall Monday, January 30th at 4:30 to see their moving presentation.

Today’s ala cartes in the cafeteria are:

BBQ Chicken w/Cheese Wrap $3.50

Deep Dish Turkey Pepperoni Pizza $2.50