Tuesday January 31, 2017

Don’t know what to do for dinner tonight? The LHS class of 2017 After Prom Committee invites you to join them at Angelo’s today for a fundraiser. Dine-in or carry out anytime between 11:00 AM & 12:00 AM. Just mention the LHS 2017 After Prom Committee at the time of your order.

Attention all young philosophers!  LHS’s humanities & philosophy club will be having its first meeting of the year today after school in room C213.

Spring is right around the corner and with spring comes Track!! Girls Track will have an informational meeting on Thurs., Feb. 2nd in Lecture Hall 1 after school. Swing by and get the necessary paper work. Official practice begins Mon., March 6th!

All girls interested in playing fast pitch softball this season, there will be a short meeting on Monday, February 6th at 3:15 in Lecture Hall 2. The 2017 season, tryouts and our trip to Tennessee will be discussed.

Attention sophomores! Interested in a lifelong rewarding career? Consider the West Shore Automotive Technology Class. This is a trade that is enjoyable, pays well, and you can go anywhere in the world and gain employment. Stop in the Career Tech office to sign up for next year’s class or even an opportunity to shadow the class this year.

Looking for a great summer job?  Lakewood Recreation is now hiring enthusiastic and responsible students for summer jobs as lifeguards, pool attendants, concession workers, baseball scorekeepers and more!  Complete an application at www.lakewoodrecreation.com.  Lifeguard training courses are available this spring – sign up today!

The Barnstormers Student-Written, Student-Directed, Winter One Act Play Festival will be performed tomorrow thru this Saturday, at 7:30, with an additional matinee performance on Friday, February 3rd at 4:00. Tickets can be purchased in the Book Room for $5.00.

Attention all students in World History and US History: tomorrow is the Social Studies Electives Presentation. Instead of reporting to your World or US History class, please report to Lecture Hall 2 to hear about our amazing and popular electives. See you there!

Teams are forming for the LHS Kick-It for Children’s Cancer Research campaign.  Play kickball and help find cures for kids with cancer.  All students welcome to participate.  Sign your team up in B125 or at the H2O Wednesday Morning meeting tomorrow at 7:30 in A107.

Today’s ala cartes in the cafeteria are:

Chili $2.00

Mac & Cheese $2.00

Deep Dish Turkey Pepperoni Pizza $2.50