2 Restaurants That Will Get You Out of the House

Peanut Butter and Banana Grilled Cheese at The Melt Bar & Grilled Lakewood

Among the diverse population of race, gender, age, religion, and so on that floods throughout the streets of Lakewood there is another factor at play: food. Many people from all over come to Lakewood to eat at one of the many restaurants that us Lakewood residents so greatly enjoy on a daily basis.

The first of these is The Melt Bar & Grilled. The melt is a trademark of heart disease and clotted arteries. With fried food and cheese bleeding from the walls, there is no wondering why so many people love and visit this eatery from all over. Their menu goes above and beyond your expectations, listing any and every type of grilled cheese you could ever fathom possible… and then some. Ranging from the Peanut Butter and Banana to the Flying Falafel Melt, The Melt Bar and Grilled has every Grilled Cheese you could imagine, and is definitely worth the trip.

Next, we have a very popular attraction for taco lovers of all shapes and sizes. Barrio Tacos is a Lakewood hotspot for every age–resident or not. Barrio separates themselves from other restaurants first with their menu. To order, you take yourself back to school and fill out a lengthy scantron. Detailed in this scantron you can find every ingredient the taco bar has to offer. Aside from tacos, Barrio is well-known for their guacamole and hot queso. You are provided with pencils and your only responsibility is to fill out what you want, how many of each you want, and write whatever name you feel like being called that day. Within minutes a server will be by to collect your scantron and provide you with water and chips while you await your mexican masterpieces.