Monday March 27, 2017

There will be no bio bench tomorrow.

Attention any student who was selling tickets for the talent show – You MUST turn in any money collected as well as any unsold tickets to the book room by the end of the school day today.

How will you support the LHS Kick-It campaign to help find the cure for pediatric cancers?  You can: treat yourself tomorrow after school at the One Kick Wonder’s bake sale inside the main entrance, or bring your family and friends to Mahall’s 20 Lanes tomorrow from 6:30 to 8:30 pm and bowl-to-donate with the Average Joes team. Also team Nate and Hanna still has handmade bracelets for sale during lunches, but hurry they are going fast!

All football players not in a spring sport are expected to be at weightlifting/conditioning on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday’s from 3:30 – 5:00pm at Taft. Questions, see coach Hannan in Lec Hall 1.

Are you a senior planning to attend college next year and major in education?  If this is you, there are opportunities for $500 scholarships available through the Lakewood Teachers Association.  Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of financial need, scholastic achievement, extracurricular activities and an essay. Further information about the on-line application is available in the guidance department and on the LHS web page. Completed applications are due on Friday, April 7, 2017. It’s not too soon to get started!

AYF has a mandatory meeting this Thursday after school in Ms. Sabin’s room B208. If you are attending camp you must be at this meeting to know more about scholarships.

Today’s ala cartes in the cafeteria are:

Pepperoni & Cheese Jammers .50¢

Stromboli $2.00