Lakewood Restaurants Worth Trying

Lakewood has a wide array of places to eat, ranging from Italian to Indian to Chinese. There are constantly restaurants opening all around town, and if you’re looking for fresh places to dine that are a little bit different there is always something new to try. Here are a few eating establishments in Lakewood that are new and delicious.

Yuzu is a new restaurant on Madison Avenue which serves Izakaya inspired cuisine. This entails food such as ramen, rice bowls, and skewered meats. Yuzu is open every day from 12 pm to 2 am, except for Sunday when it is closed. They also supply specials for every day of the week, such as all night $5 ramen bowls on Thursdays.

Roxu is a dinner and bar restaurant which showcases Japanese, Chinese, and Thai inspired cuisine. They have a wide range of dishes, from Pad Thai to steamy buns to sushi. This is exclusively a dinner eatery, opening at 4 P.M. and closing at 11 P.M. on weekdays. Roxu exemplifies some of the diverse establishments that Lakewood has, offering a myriad of cuisine scrumptious options.

If you are looking for something slightly more quiet and calm, Lakewood also contains an array of cafes, perfect for studying or relaxing and reading a book. Nature’s Oasis is a new addition to the Lakewood eatery scene, a coffee shop located on Detroit. This cute restaurant doubles as a small grocery store, plentiful with natural alternatives to processed foods and vegan options.

Lakewood has many eateries, ranging from coffee shops to Japanese. These are some great options to try if you are looking to broaden your horizons for a new restaurant to try.