20th Anniversary of NSYNC album

20th Anniversary of NSYNC album

For all of the NSYNC fans in the school that should know this, (probably I’m the only fan of NSYNC), the group is going to be celebrating the 20th anniversary of the release of their first debut album in Germany on May 26th, 1997 which is happening next month on May 26th, 2017.

The first song released from this album which ended up becoming their debut single released everywhere at different times for different countries was: “I Want You Back” which was recorded in August 1996 in Stockholm, Sweden, released in Germany on October 7, 1996, and released in the U.S. and U.K. on January 20th, 1998.

Two music videos were made for the song: one for the original German release which was filmed from August 15-16, 1996 in Stockholm, Sweden. The synopsis of this video was that the members of the band are trying to contact a girl and bring her aboard a spaceship with many high-tech effects playing out around them.

The second video was filmed for the European and American release of the song in 1998. It was shot in black-and-white, features them performing in a warehouse with shots of them driving a Cadillac, and playing pool.

Other songs that were released both from the German album and the American album were Tearin’ Up My Heart, Here We Go, For the Girl Who Has Everything, Together Again, (God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time On You, and I Drive Myself Crazy.

Prepare everyone because this NSYNC album is going to turning 20 very soon next month.