PLAYOFF TIME

PLAYOFF TIME

It Is that time again this year. The time for buzzer beaters and great defensive plays  (chase down blocks). This year has had some very interesting story lines.

Kevin Durant leaves his Thunder team to chase a ring with the Warriors after they blew a 3-1 lead the year before to that very team. Will they perform like they are expected or will Stephen Curry and Kevin Durant truly blow the odds out of the water?

Lebron James and the Cavs return to the Playoffs as the 2016 NBA Champions but, not in the way many people expected. They will be entering with the 2 seed, where the 1 seed was taken over by the Boston Celtic who had a great late season push to achieve it. Will the Cavs repeat as NBA Champions or will they crash in burn while trying to make history?

Entering with the 2 seed in the Western Conference the San Antonio Spurs who are  very overlooked ever year because of the Warrior but, with Greg Popovich one of the all time great coaches anything is possible So there is no one who should loss faith in the Spurs that could surprise us.

This years Playoffs should be a very interesting experience but, if we end up getting that finals rematch I do not think anyone will be disappointed. Playoff games start April 15. This should be a fun end of the year.