Tuesday May 2, 2017

Barnstormers Drama Club and Music Department will perform LITTLE WOMEN: THE MUSICAL, May 4th, 5th, and 6th at 7:30 PM in the Civic Auditorium. Presale tickets can be purchased in the Book Room for $8.00 thru tomorrow. Tickets purchased at the door are $10.00. You won’t want to miss this show! See Mr. Farinelli or Ms. Sabin if you have any questions!

Colleges and employers are very interested in how much time you have spent serving others in your community.  If you have been volunteering outside of school and school based organizations pick up a volunteer form in the H2O office in B125 to fill out and have signed by your volunteer supervisor.  Turn the form back in to H2O by Thursday to have your service hours entered into your school record.

Today’s Bio Bench is cancelled.

The EVERYONE but senior Art Show will be held tomorrow from 5:00 to 7:30pm in the Art Atrium. Come join us to celebrate the work of our talented art students. The awards ceremony will begin at 6:00 pm. See you there.

Seniors, Jostens will be at LHS today and next Tuesday, May 9th in the cafeteria during lunch periods to distribute caps and gowns.

Do you like breathing fresh air? Come join the LHS Environmental Club for a viewing of Saving Planet Earth, Stop Climate Change. Monday, May 8th in A315. Refreshments will be provided.

Attention seniors who are members of the French Honor Society.  You may place your order for honor chords for graduation, in the book room.  The cost is $7.25.  Don’t delay, time is running out!

Club Identity is looking for people that are interested in being leaders for next year’s club! If you or someone you know is passionate about LGBTQ+ equality, come to our next planning meeting on Tuesday, May 9th in Mr. Overholt’s room, C219.  We will be exchanging contact information and brainstorming ideas for next year’s Club ID! ​

Students, you are NOT allowed in the cafeteria serving line if you are not buying something.