Monday May 15, 2017

Attention all 9th, 10th & 11th grade girls interested in playing basketball next year.  Open gyms are on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Harrison Elementary school from 6:30-8:00pm. See you there!!!!

Did you miss the West Shore Orientation last Wednesday evening?  Please come to the West Shore office today and pick up your packet and get some important information.

Please join us in celebrating the talented artists and artwork of this year’s senior class!  The Senior Art Show is this Thursday, May 18th from 4-7pm with awards at 6:30pm.  Come and share the art experience with this talented art classes of 2017!

Do you love to run?  Come join the LHS Boys and Girls Cross Country Teams this fall!  A MANDATORY sign up meeting is being held Mon., May 22nd from 7 to 8pm in Lec. Hall 2.

Attention all athletes:  The weight room will be open for you to lift Mondays thru Fridays 3:00-7:00pm until the end of the school year.  You must have all participation forms on file and you must have your school ID.  Coach Hannan and Hyclak will be supervising the sessions.  If you are not an athlete, but would like to lift weights stop by the athletic office to pick up the participation forms.

Do you play electric guitar, electric bass, piano, or drums? Or do you play violin, viola, cello, or bass? Then come and audition for The Lakewood Project, our very own rock orchestra. Auditions are June 1st. Audition information is available from Ms. Hankins in the Civic Auditorium. Come and be a part of this amazing ensemble!

Are you interested in running for next year’s student council?  Elections are coming up soon!  If you are running for Student Council, packets are due today.  Additionally, there will be a meeting today after school at 3:15 in room C121 for all those of you who have turned in their packets.  Student Council campaigning and voting will take place this week.

Students interested in working in the IT department this summer, please send Mr. Joe Rodgers a written letter of interest.  Mr. Rodgers’ mailbox is in the main office.

Attention Seniors!

You may now pick up your Elementary records from your house offices.

Stop by during your lunch period, study hall, or before or after school.

It is possible that we may not have any records if you didn’t attend a Lakewood Elementary School, but you are welcome to check anyway to see if we anything for you.

Seniors, if you are finished with your textbooks and borrowed calculators, please return them to the bookroom ASAP, otherwise they will be added to your fees.  Senior dress-up day is Thursday, May 25th with a reception in the Ranger Café after school.  There is a MANDATORY graduation rehearsal on Friday, June 2nd in the Civic at 8:30 AM. This is also when you will find out whether you receive your extra commencement tickets.

Attention All students!  You are NOT supposed to be in the cafeteria serving line if you are not buying anything!  Again, if you are NOT buying anything, then you DO NOT need to be in the cafeteria serving line!

Today’s ala cartes in the cafeteria are:

Small Burrito $1.50

Double-Stuffed Pizza $2.00

Hot & Spicy Chicken Sandwich $2.25