Kodak Black

Kodak Black

Near the end of February, 19 year Kodak Black was arrested during his court hearing in Fort Lauderdale. He was arrested for violating his parole, backstage of his “Comeback’ tour. His lawyer insisted that he was guaranteed to be released early, but the judge continued his case to the following week because he was still undecided to if Kodak was a “danger” to Broward County Residents.

October 15th he was also arrested for being accused for forcing people into his car after accusing them of breaking into his house. No one was really sure of who broke into his house, but many wonder why he lowered them into the car.

Also what would have happened if those people would have went into the car.

In 2016 f April he was found arrested again for being suspected of drugs and a drug deal in Hallendale Beach.

Last August Kodak plead no contest to charges including robbery, false imprisonment, fleeing a law enforcement officer and possession of a firearm by a delinquent.

He could have faced 55 years prison, but many think because he is a celebrity he only got one year of house arrest and five years of probation.

Because he is an upcoming popular artist, he made a deal with his parole officer that he would only be allowed to leaving his house if it was for work purposes only. Not surprised he failed to do so and was found at a strip club in Miami.

Kodak says “it was for work” but that very hard to believe. Is he telling the truth? or is he not?