Person of the Week

Person of the Week

Lakewood High School is filled with many unique individuals and the most unique of all is the one and only Lauren Jones. Lauren is currently a sophomore here at Lakewood and is one of the smiley faces you see here everyday. Her freshman year she began to brainstorm ideas on what she hoped her next couple years of High School would be like, so she decided to get as involved as she could. Beginning her sophomore year she became a member of Dance Group, and is even more excited for it next year with the goal of doing her very own solo.

Lauren is currently running for Junior Class Publicist for the 2017-2018 school year, so make sure you vote during the lunch periods for this creative gal! She asks everyone to consider voting for her because she want’s to bring her side of creativity to the school and bring spirit to not only her class, but the entire student body of Lakewood.

Here is a quick Q&A for Lauren, if you’re interested in some advice and to know a little more about her!

What advice would you give to the freshman?

“Make sure you give your full attention because you do not want to repeat a grade!”

What are your goals the rest of High School?

“To make sure I graduate with the class of 2019”

What are you most excited for your junior year?

“To join Dance Group again because it’s helped me so much and been one of the best thing’s in High School so far, other than the awesome teachers who always do their best to help me.”

Thank you Lauren for your time and Go Rangers!