Wonder Woman Movie

Wonder Woman Movie

In the 76 years that she’s been around, Wonder Woman is getting her first live-action solo movie that is been released on June 2nd, 2017.

The film stars Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman and Chris Pine as Steve Trevor.

After since Marvel has become the TOP superhero movie maker since 2012, DC has been trying so hard to match their success but haven’t succeeded so far.

The film is directed by Patty Jenkins which marks the first time that a female director has a Summer tent-pole superhero spot.

Wonder Woman premiered in Shanghai on May 15th, 2017 and is planned to be released in China the same day as the released in America: June 2nd, 2017.

Some people have already predicted that this movie might be the best movie that DC has done yet and will be successful this summer.

Me personally, I am interested in seeing this movie because it looks good and it might be a movie worth taking time out of your day to go look at it.

The singer Sia is doing a song for the film called To Be Human which features English musician Labrinth.

People were complaining that Warner Bros. wasn’t advertising the film enough which made them claim that they were sexist or something but Warner Bros had spent over 3 million dollars on advertisement for the film where they only spent 2,645,643 million dollars on advertisement for Suicide Squad.

So everyone, is the Wonder Woman movie on your list of movies to see this summer or are you going to pass it up?