Nick Bamin

Nick Bamin

Nick Bamin is an eighteen year old  Senior at Lakewood High school, he just started coming to Lakewood schools this year. He used to attend Coffman high in Columbus for most of high school.  He played on the varsity football team as the quarterback and wide receiver. His plans after high school is to major in Physical therapy and continue to play football at Ohio University.

Q: What do you enjoy to do on your off days? And why?

A: I really liked working out and playing football to stay in shape. Being outside in general whenever I can with my schedule and this Ohio weather.

Q: What do you like most about Lakewood High school?

A: I enjoy the people more than the school itself.. I’ve met some tremendous people and without some of them I don’t know what I’d not having them in my life. Ryann is probably my closest and best friend at the school. She brightens my day when I’m feeling gloomy. I really couldn’t tell you a dull moment with her she’s so wild and pure. She is someone I really appreciate coming back to Lakewood.

Q: Why did you leave Lakewood schools to begin with?

A: Well I had to leave because of family problems I don’t really want to expand on, but I’m just happy to be back home.

Q: Can you see yourself coming back and living your life in Lakewood 5 years from now?

A: No I can’t because I plan to travel and have my own business and go on from there.