Monday September 25, 2017

You have today & tomorrow to get your Homecoming dance tickets at $15.00 per person.  This is a reminder that you need to turn in all overdue textbooks and calculators to the bookroom before you can buy a ticket.  Tickets are $15 each thru tomorrow, the price will be $20 on Wednesday & Thursday and you must have the signed, completed form with you at the time of purchase.  If you signed up for the decorating committee, you still need to turn in a signed, completed form.  No tickets will be sold this Friday or at the dance.

ATTENTION SENIORS:  Free senior yearbook pictures will be taken here at LHS this Wednesday.  A signup sheet for appointments is on the wall outside B207.  Stop by and sign up soon.  ONLY PICTURES FROM PRESTIGE PORTRAITS WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE YEARBOOK, so make sure to have yours taken on this day.

Seniors – Ripcho Studios will be at LHS next Monday, October 2nd to take the senior panoramic picture.  We have order forms available in the new bookroom.

The following college will be visiting LHS this week.

Today – LAKE ERIE COLLEGE – 10:20 -11:20

Tomorrow – JOHN CARROLL – 12:42 – 1:22

WEDNESDAY, 9/27 – UNIVERSITY OF DAYTON – 11:10 – 11:50

UNIVERSITY OF AKRON – 12:20 – 1:20

THURSDAY, 9/28 – U.S. ARMY – 10:24 – 1:22pm (in ATHLETIC HALLWAY)

Juniors and seniors are encouraged to meet with the College Representatives in the LRC.  Students must obtain a pass from their classroom teacher if intending to visit during class.

This week is Spirit Week…

Today is Purple & Gold day

Tomorrow is Beach day

Wednesday is Favorite Sports Team day

Thursday is America day

Friday is Class Colors day – freshman/RED, sophomores/YELLOW, juniors/WHITE, seniors/PURPLE and staff/BLACK

Although we love having you show your school spirit, you still must meet dress code.

A reminder about the exciting scholarship opportunities from the Cleveland Browns Foundation. The Browns and College Now, partner to provide 2 four year renewable scholarships of $2,500 per year. The deadline to apply is Oct. 1st.  Please see the application link and eligibility requirements in Naviance or the copy of the information outside of Guidance.

Join the Bookroom as we celebrate the Strength and Courage of Mrs. Giffels and to turn up the pink for breast cancer awareness. So if you donated to the AG Dignity Closet and received a pink “No One Fights Alone” shirt, please come and join us.  If you would like to march, come to the bookroom to sign up and to receive more information about the parade.

Congratulations to our homecoming court nominees!

Gabby Eisel, Emily Ertle, Rachel Fox, Erin Mullen, Olivia Nagy, Courtney Ribar

Ahmed Alhanash, Alex Aoun, Joe Byczek, Joe Giffels, Rory Meehan, Jacob Richmond

All students may come to the Bookroom to cast their vote today and tomorrow, but you must have your ID in order to vote.

Attention Class Presidents!  Please go to the Athletic office to pick up your signup sheets to have participants signup for this Fridays Pep Rally Activities.

Today’s ala cartes in the cafeteria are:

BBQ Chichen Wedges .50¢

Deep Dish Turkey Pepperoni Pizza $2.50