Distribution of the Covid-19 Vaccine

The arrival of Pfizer, Moderna vaccines, as well as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, has been a big success, President Joe Biden has done a great job of distributing the vaccines to millions of American’s.

But there are some flaws with the vaccines like with the Johnson & Johnson vaccine there is a very rare chance to develop a blood clot, two to four people for each million people to take the vaccine. But all of these vaccines are passed by the FDA and are very safe to take.

But we are still struggling with the lost time that we need to make up, from Donald Trump’s failure to provide for the states, after his failure of denying science. Back in the summer of last year, Donald Trump denied the science behind Covid-19, and didn’t listen to Anthony Fauci the chief of medical advisor to the President. Making statements that  “The virus that we’re talking about having to do, a lot of people think that goes away in April, with the heat, as the heat comes in, typically that will go away in April”, being said in February of last year.

Joe Biden has been doing an amazing job of distributing the vaccine to making the it free to everyone who wants to get the vaccine. People that are able to get the vaccine need to be sixteen in up, and planning on getting it to even younger people in the upcoming months, with already 41% of the United states having the first dose.

With funding mainly from the American Rescue of Health, and the U.S department of health will invest nearly $10 billion into the vaccines to provide for the low-income population, communities of color, and rural areas.