Best Spooky Season Movies

It’s finally that time of the year again! The weather is getting colder, leaves are changing colors, and scary decorations are starting to be put up. This means only one thing… it’s spooky season!! With fall and Halloween here, now it’s time for the classic movies to come out, which is the most exciting part of this holiday season. Great films have been released over the years that just have to be watched annually during this time. Some great movies are produced by Tim Burton, who is most famous for his gothic and fantasy horror films – perfect for this season!

Some great films that are made by Tim Burton that fit this spooky season are Corpse Bride, which is about a young man named Victor who is about to get an arranged marriage to a woman named Victoria, but something unexpected happens and he is dragged into the world of the dead. He has many adventures and meets many people. Overall, the vibes are perfect for this season.

Some other spooky films are Monster House, about the possessed house in an innocent kid’s neighborhood; Halloweentown, surrounding a family who takes a trip to Halloweentown and learns about all things supernatural; and a final spooky movie is Hocus Pocus, which tells the story of witches and Salem!

There are so many classic scary movies to watch during this Halloween season that you could never get enough! As many great movies have come out in the past, let’s hope for more amazing ones this new season and future years.