mean girls play

mean girls play

Mean Girls has been very popular this year because of the classic movie being rebooted  as a musical. Even Lakewood High School’s yearbook is going to be Mean Girls themed. The Beck Center for the Arts decided to hop on the train and is directing a play about Mean Girls. They will be performing this from March 15 to March 24 in the Senney Theater, located inside the Beck Center at 17801 Detroit Avenue in Lakewood. The Friday and Saturday performances will be performed at 7:30 p.m and the Sunday performances at 3 p.m.

Get your tickets in advance so you don’t miss out! Tickets for Youth Theater productions are $15 for adults and $13 for children. A $3 service fee per single ticket will be applied at time of purchase. Schools and homeschooling groups may reserve seats for student matinees immediately at the number 216-521-2540.

When asked about the upcoming musical, Barnstormer member Wanda Collins said “I don’t know a lot about Mean Girls, but with a recently released movie of it, I don’t think there could’ve been a better time for a Beck Center take on the show. With it being a Lakewood show it’s almost certain I have friends, friends of friends, and such, involved in it and I’d think that goes the same for lots of people, so I definitely see myself going, to support all the friends and have a fun time, and I think everyone else should go and share their support.”

View Comments (1)