Best Foods For The Super Bowl

CBS

It’s no secret that the Super Bowl is around the corner and Lakewood has lots of fun places you can watch while eating some nice appetizers. While some go out to watch the annual event, the majority of people believe the best way to celebrate is by gathering at the house with friends and family. Everyone brings appetizers and the host makes the main dish, like a potluck. One thing we can all agree on is that this annual event brings together family and friends to enjoy some American football and good food. 

One of our LHS student’s top Super Bowl snacks is buffalo chicken dip. She states “It brings everything to the table.” You can find a recipe to make your own here.

Some of the best recipes for Super Bowl food include Hawaiian rolls. You can make all kinds of things with them and some of our personal favorites are cheeseburger sliders, buffalo chicken sliders, and ham and cheese sliders. 

Ordering out is also a great option because of all the choices you have. Everyone knows that wings are good game food, so make sure you check out your local Wingstop or Winking Lizard. 

There are endless options you can choose from when it comes to game day snacks, but no matter what foods you have, you will be able to enjoy yourself with your friends and family.