Myth Writing

From the beginning of time, Gods and Goddesses roamed the Earth;, their presences brought life and energy to the world. Artemis, the Goddess of wilderness brought animals into their lives, making everything a little more interesting. However, all of the Gods of any sort of weather were kept apart. This was due to the many dangers they had when they got mixed. Life was glorious.

One random day, hundreds of years later after the creation of Earth, Eudora walked along the path of happiness and wonder. However, tears of joy rolled down her gentle, freckled face. The streams of water falling from her marine colored eyes brought the world rain, which was needed to sustain life. 

As she kept her head down, she bumped into Aeolus, the God of wind. She could feel the heat radiating off of him, “Watch where you are going.” His voice was strong, causing the Earth to shake. She looked up into his golden eyes. Once he had seen her tears, his eyes grew soft, concerned for her. They continued to look into each other’s eyes, their connection only growing stronger. It was almost as if they were meant to be together, at this moment, and for eternity.

“I’m sorry,” she said, her voice was as soft and light as a feather.

He shook his head, putting his hand up, “No need for an apology.” He let his guard down, allowing a smile to fester upon his face. As years passed, they spent more and more time together. Every once in a while, they would dance with no care in the world. Rain continued to fall, the wind picked up with speed. What they didn’t know was that they were bringing destruction into the human realm. Storms of all sorts approached them, however, they brought a new storm into existence. Tornadoes. 

However, as Spring came to an end and Summer began, they were kept apart from each other for the rest of the year. Regardless of the destruction they caused, they continued to see each other as love was in the air and the lands became greener. So, as the love between Aeolus and Eudora grew stronger, their happiness caused the clouds to rotate, creating these horrendous destroyers.