Pie Recipes

Pie+Recipes
https://inspiredbycharm.com/air-fryer-berry-hand-pies/

Everyone enjoys pie. We enjoy apple pie, pumpkin pie, blueberry pie, and cherry pie, but did you know that there are different types of pies that are unheard of? The types of pies are called Skillet Apple Pizza Pie, Mini Skillet Blueberry Pie, and Air Fryer Berry Hand Pies.

In an Air Fryer Berry Hand Pie, you need crust; it can be homemade or it can be store-bought, berry jam, berries, egg whites, and Caster sugar. You would also need an air fryer. When making this dessert you would need to make fourteen small circles. When cutting the circles you can use the scraps to create a new one. You would need to preheat the air fryer to three hundred seventy-five degrees. This will only take twelve minutes to do. These are some desserts you can enjoy with friends.

In a Skillet Apple Pizza Pie recipe, you need filling, crumb topping, and glaze. In the filling, you would need unsalted butter, granny smith apples that are peeled and cubed, brown sugar, and cinnamon. In the crumb topping, you would need unsalted butter, sugar, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt, and Pillsbury Pizza Crust. For the glaze, you would need powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk. Skillet Apple Pizza Pie recipe consists of many ingredients that create a delicious pie. You need to preheat the oven to four hundred and twenty-five degrees and it only takes twenty-two minutes.

In the Mini Skillet Blueberry Pie, you need to refrigerate pie dough, blueberries, sugar, all-purpose flour, cinnamon, fresh lemon juice, cold butter that is cubed, lightly beaten egg, vanilla ice cream, and mint sprig. You also need to preheat the oven to three hundred fifty degrees. This blueberry dessert is the perfect dessert for people who like these tart berries and it only takes an hour to do.