Two of the Best Lakewood Coffee Shops

The city of Lakewood is filled with many great coffee shops. Two of our favorites are Brewella’s and Caffeine. Not only do both of these Lakewood coffee shops offer many food and drink options, but they are just as appreciated for their interior designs. Let’s dive into what both of these coffee shops have to offer!

Brewella’s is a café and boutique located at 16806 Madison Ave. The name Brewella comes from a fictional grandma that owners Chris Murphy and Joe Keppler created. Murphy and Keppler say that their character, “is meant to encapsulate the love, joy & comfort of a quirky and colorful grandma.” This is definitely portrayed in the environment of their shop. Brewella’s is partially a boutique and sells various collectibles. However, the café is even more well-known for its food. Brewella’s sells a wide variety of coffee and non-coffee drinks, as well as crepes!

Currently, they also have a holiday menu that includes the Merry Maple Latte, the Candy Cane Mocha, the Partridge in a Pear & Brie Crepe and the Gingerbread Crepe.

Here are the hours for Brewella’s: 

Monday: CLOSED

Tuesday-Sunday: 8 a.m.-2 p.m.

Caffeine is a local café spot located at 14701 Detroit Ave. Its cozy seating area is the perfect place for an afternoon snack or study session.

The café also has a large variety of drinks, snacks and meals. Drinks include 

espressos, lattes, cappuccinos, cold brews, cold foams, tea lattes and smoothies. Some of their signature seasonal drinks right now include the Pumpkin Spice Latte and the Fall Harvest Latte. For food, they have several sandwiches, including the popular Breakfast Sandwich and Chipotle Chicken Sandwich. Caffeine also has croissants, toasts and crepes (both savory and sweet!).

Here are the hours for Caffeine:

Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.

Saturday and Sunday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.

Both cafés have delicious menus that are definitely worth a try. If you’re in the mood for a great cup of coffee or a tasty treat, consider going to Brewella’s or Caffeine!