On-the-Go Snacks

On-the-Go+Snacks
somewhatsimple.com

Everyone has places to go these days. Sometimes, they do not have enough time to eat anything in the day and end up not eating anything until they get back home. There are some on-the-go snacks that you can make so that you will not have to stay hungry throughout the day. 

One snack that you can have on the go is trail mix. Trail mix is pretty much customizable and you can eat anything that you want and bring a small bag with you to eat. You can have various nuts such as almonds or pistachio, and you can always add candy such as M&M’s or chocolate chips. You can also have raisins in the trail mix if you want. You can make it however you want it to be or you can just buy the trail mix packs at the store. 

Another snack that you can have on the go is cut-up fruit. You can either prepare it or you can buy it pre-made, and it’s something that is easy for you to have on the go. You can also have fruit with something else such as yogurt and peanut butter. You can buy packs of yogurt or mini packages of peanut butter.

The last snack that you can have on the go is crackers. You can eat the crackers with pretty much anything, like cheese or peanut butter. It’s some of the simpler things that you can make to eat on the go. You can buy a pack of crackers, slices of cheese, and a packet of peanut butter. 

In making on-the-go snacks, you can pretty much make anything that is convenient to you and what you want to have on the go.