Best Places for Coffee in Lakewood

Lakewood offers a lot of great places for coffee that are affordable and delicious. The majority of the Coffee shops in Lakewood offer to drive-thru orders, pickups, and dine-in options. This article will focus on Starbucks, Dunkin, and The Root Cafe, however, there are many more places that offer coffee.

Starting off with Starbucks one of the more versatile and known Coffee shops in Lakewood and Ohio in general. Starbucks offers a wide variety of Coffee options such as  Americanos, Cappuccinos, Brewed coffees, Machiattos, Lattes, Mochas, Flat Whites, and Frappuccinos. They also have a wide range of roasts such as a Blonde Roast, Medium Roast, Dark Roast, and a wide range of flavors to customize your coffee the way you like. Starbucks offers six different sizes: a Demi(3 oz), a Short(8 oz), a Tall(12 oz), a Grande (16oz), a Venti (20 oz), and a Trenta (30oz). Starbucks offers pickups, drive-thru orders, and dining in. Their prices vary depending on the drink and the addition to it, but they are pretty affordable for their quality.

Next is Dunkin Donuts, another known coffee shop in Lakewood. Dunkin offers a good variety of coffee options such as Americanos, Lattes, Cold Brews, Machiattos, Cappuccinos, and Espressos. Dunkin has a wide variety of flavors to pick from such as Vanilla, Hazelnut, Blueberry, Raspberry, Toasted Almond, Coconut, Caramel, French Vanilla, and Mocha. Dunkin offers a dark roast, medium roast, turbo roast, and decaf roast. Dunkin offers four different sizes: a Small(10 oz), a Medium(14 oz), a Large (20 oz), and an Extra Large (24 oz).  Dunkin is a little more affordable than Starbucks, and the quality is very good as well.

A more uncommonly known Coffee shop is The Root Cafe, The Root is a super laid-back, dine-in coffee shop, they offer great quality drinks but their variety is a little smaller than Dunkin or Starbucks. The Root offers Espressos, Cappuccinos, Macchiatos, Americanos, Iced Coffee, Pour Overs, Drip Coffee, lattes, and Cafe Au Lait( Coffee with your choice of milk). They offer house-made syrups with a wide range of flavors to choose from, they offer dairy milk and non-dairy options such as Soy, Almond, and Oat.