Restaurant and Cafe Recommendations

Restaurant and Cafe Recommendations
Wikipedia

I am a lover of food, and I eat a lot. I will take the liberty of recommending some of my favorite local restaurants and cafes that I’ve enjoyed eating at.

Thai Thai.
I’ve eaten at this restaurant since I was a kid, and every experience there has been extraordinary. The food is flavorful and presented with beauty, delicacy, and precision. Thai Thai is also known for their bubble tea, which is delicious and pairs well with anything that you get from there.

Forage Public House.

Forage Public House has some of the best-tasting bar and tavern food. Their burgers are to die for, as well as their other entrees and delicious sides.

Cleveland Vegan.

I tried Cleveland Vegan for the first time recently, and all I can say is that I wish I would’ve discovered it sooner; it’s truly mindblowing how savory all of the food and dessert are. They do an amazing job at making the best plant-based meals. My personal favorite is the gyro, you can’t even tell that it’s plant-based.

The Blue Cafe.

I’ve had the best coffee at The Blue Cafe, and their soups are delicious. It has such a comfortable atmosphere and everyone who works there is really cool and super helpful.

I strongly encourage you to try these places out if you haven’t yet. This list does not put down any of the other restaurants in Lakewood, these are just my favorites. Lakewood is such a beautiful community and I believe that food is one of the things that tie us together as a community.