Lakewood Rangers Baseball Season Updates

Your Lakewood Rangers had a busy itinerary scheduled for them with one game planned for each day of the week. The original schedule was set to begin on Monday, April 17, with Lakewood playing Holy Name. The Rangers would then play Holy Name again the following day with Olmsted Falls, North Olmsted, and Lakeview Catholic following the next few days. Although, due to inclement weather on Monday, all the games were pushed back one day or rescheduled altogether. The rest of the week went as follows: Tuesday, April 18, Lakewood played Holy Name. Then Wednesday, April 19, Lakewood played Holy Name again. Next, on Thursday, April 20, the Rangers faced North Olmsted. Then on Friday, April 21, Lakewood played Lakeview Catholic High School. 

Lakewood went three for four this week. In their first game against Holy Name the Rangers won in a shutout with the final score being 10 to 0. In the Ranger’s second game against Holy Name the Rangers took home the win again. Against North Olmsted, Lakewood secured yet another win. Then finally on Friday night, the Rangers were unable to add another win to the books. Sadly, this score ended with a great hit from Lakeview Catholic that brought the score to 5-3 in favor of the Cougars. Your Lakewood Rangers are now six and two for the overall season and with even more games coming up, they hope to expand the winning column. Make sure you stay tuned for upcoming baseball games and remember to root on your Rangers at their next game!

View Comments (1)