Happy Hour at Blackbird Baking Company

Audrey

Everyone enjoys some freshly baked cookies, cupcakes and bread, so bakeries are always a nice place to be. Blackbird Baking Company is an amazing bakery to stop at for such warm and flavorful delicacies; their cakes can even be made gluten-free for those with gluten intolerance as well. Located at 1391 Sloane Avenue and created in June of 2009, Tom and Adria Clark eventually rose to be “the living room of the neighborhood” as they had wished to be, pun intended. Mr. Clark had originally started his journey working for and managing other local bakeries in Portland, Oregon, where he and his wife met and resided before coming back to Cleveland in 2007. 

In terms of food and beverages, Blackbird Baking Company offers a variety of baked goods and coffee or tea drinks. Stop by and snack on their croissants, sticky buns, scones or award-winning salted chocolate chip cookies. Pick up a French baguette, focaccia or other European breads. Feeling thirsty? Sip on a French-style coffee drink like a Cafe Au Chocolate (drip coffee and homemade steamed chocolate milk) or an Italian-style coffee drink like a Cappuccino. 

Plus, while Blackbird Baking Company is open from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. every day, they have a happy hour from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. where they sell all of their baked goods for half off! If you’re looking to savor while saving a few bucks, this is the perfect time to do so. 

Blackbird Baking Company’s quality items and general popularity contribute to a lively atmosphere that makes for a great place to cozy up with a book, study or hang out with friends!