Travel Club Takes On Spain

Geology.com

Hola! The Travel Club is going to Spain! This school year, Lakewood High School students have until Nov. 20th to sign up for a beautiful spring trip across the Atlantic. If you’d like to go, or want to find out more information, head down to room C114 or A127 and talk to either Mrs. Gliozzi or Mr. Heslep. 

Get this—there is only one requirement to sign up: be a Lakewood High student. There are currently 20 students who have signed up already and there’s still room for more.

The price of the trip is $3,600, which includes everything you will need: hotel, food, tickets and more! The trip will be starting in Granada, which is where the Alhambra, a famous piece of Islamic architecture, was built. The club will visit one of Barcelona’s monuments, La Sagrada Familia, which is the largest unfinished Catholic church in the world. Mrs. Gliozzi herself said, “I am most excited to go to the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.”

Overall, this trip allows you to create amazing memories and view the most beautiful cities and monuments in Spain. If you have any ideas or suggestions on where to go next year, email Mrs. Gliozzi or Mr. Heslep. See you in Spain, Rangers!