Tuesday February 5, 2019

Seniors, Jostens will be in the cafeteria during all lunch periods tomorrow, to take cap and gown orders.  Because of the school closings last week, Jostens will keep the price of the cap and gown at $28.00 plus tax.  The cost of the cap and gown will go up to $50.00 plus tax on Thursday, February 7th.

Attention ALL old and new National Honor Society members, our next mandatory meeting is tomorrow, from 3-4 pm in Lecture Hall 1. We will be welcoming all new members and discussing the upcoming induction ceremony. Please see an officer or Mr. Roth in A210 if you have any questions.

Attention reptile and amphibian enthusiasts! Herpetology Club will meet tomorrow in C111.  New members are always welcome!

Gamers Club will be held this Friday, February 8thfrom 3-5 in room C111.

Attention all students interested in playing softball. There will be a softball parent meeting next Monday, February 11thin lecture hall #1 at 5:15pm. The meeting will cover practice times and locations for the season.

The weight room will be closed to all out of season athletes and students today, due to the home basketball games.

Attention AYF members, there will be a brief meeting after school today in room B301.  Please bring a copy of your camp registration form.

The Winter One Act plays are this weekend, will call tickets can be purchased in the Bookroom for $5.00.  Tickets are also available at the door for $5.00.

Performances are Thursday, February 7, and Friday, February 8, at 7:30pm, and Saturday, February 9 at 2:30 and 7:30pm.

LHS seniors seeking to continue their education at a 4-year or 2-year college, university or trade school, are encouraged to apply for Lakewood Ranger Education Foundation Scholarship.  The Lakewood Leadership Team scholarship application is available now through the Guidance Office for any senior who intends to pursue an education major. Deadline is also March 14th, click on the link for a scholarship packet at www.lakewoodrangers.com/programs/

Would you be interested in auditioning for Mamma Mia?  There will be a help session to help you learn the audition songs on Monday, February 11, at 3:15 in the choir room.

There will be a sign up meeting for all boys interested in running Outdoor Track on Tuesday, Feb 12that 3:15 pm in Lecture Hall 1.

Today’s à la cartes in the cafeteria are:

Hot and Spicy Chicken and Cheese Wrap $3.50

Papa John’s Cheese, or Pepperoni Pizza, $3.00 per slice