Molly McGinty

Molly+McGinty

I have been dreaming about this day for a very long time now. The closing of my senior year is almost here, and I’m definitely ready to leave. Looking back on my high school years, I have a lot of memories to cherish and look back on.

Walking into this school on the first day of freshman year was immensely scary for me; I came from a different school district and I did not know one person.  It took awhile, but I was able to make a few friends. Getting through the first years of high school was rough, but by senior year I’ve made so many amazing friends that I know I will be close to long after graduation day.

Some of my favorite memories are going to the school dances with my friends. Senior year was definitely my favorite year, I went to homecoming and prom with my friends and I will never forget those nights.

My advice to underclassmen would be to not stress yourself out, because it’s a waste of your own time. Try your best when it comes to the classes you take, but don’t be disheartened if you fail a couple of times. I would also advise not to take high school too seriously; at the end of the day after high school there are so many opportunities beyond schooling that you can take advantage of.

I am planning on going to Cleveland State University and I will be studying general business, and I can’t wait to start the next chapter of my life.