Jillian Moorman

Jillian Moorman

From the first time I walked in the front doors of the high school, I thought I would be here forever. It is so hard to comprehend that it is time for the class of 2019 to walk the stage and move on to the next chapters of our lives. As I think back on my time here, I wouldn’t change a thing.

Some advice I have for underclassmen would be to get involved, make lots of friends, and stay focused. If there is something that you are interested in it does not hurt to look into it or join a new club/sport. Time here is too short to hate anyone or to hold grudges, so enjoy the time with all of your peers because one day it is all going to come to an end. In relation to staying focus, always strive to do your best and keep your goal in mind.

Some of my favorite memories would include being a part of Rangerettes. Spending Friday nights under the lights with my best friends is something I will never forget. The early mornings, the late nights, the rain and the sunshine all made for wonderful memories. I also loved being involved with the yearbook committee; it is something I wish I would have done all four years.

Next year, I will attend Ohio University. I am double majoring in finance and business analytics with a minor in dance. I plan on trying out for the university’s dance team.

I am heartbroken that my time here at the high school is ending in just a few short days, but I know that the skills I have obtained will let me conquer my future endeavors.

Thank you Lakewood City Schools for an unforgettable twelve years!