Man who urinated on cancer victim’s memorial was fired by father from the family business

In a viral-video, a New Jersey man supposedly urinated on the memorial of a 9-year-old boy who died of cancer. Because of this, he was fired from the family business. “That is messed up, and he should have more punishment,” says freshman Sam Stallbaum.

Bryan Bellace and Daniel Flippin, both at the age of 23, were arrested. Bryan Bellace was recorded using the memorial in a playground at Mays Landing, New Jersey, as a urinal. Daniel Flippin was arrested for filming it.

The memorial is for christian Clopp, who died in 2012 from a brain tumor. The plaque on the memorial reads, “A child who made the world a better place through his courage, faith, smile, laughter and love of others. May your memory and inspiration live on forever.”

Bruce Bellace said, “I had to remove him from employment. We apologized to the family…I’m sorry for his actions, I’m not proud of him.”

On Bryan Bellace’s t-shirt he was wearing, it had the plumbing and heating business’ logo. Bryce Bellace said he figured out what happened after his wife was informed on Facebook.

Bryan Bellace said, “It was a big mistake I made. I was intoxicated. I didn’t know what I was doing at the time. When I came to my senses the next day, I realized I made a huge mistake. I wish I could take it back and make things right.”

Clopp’s father, who is a retired police officer, told Fox News that Bryan Bellace apologized in person to the Clopp family, and they accepted.