Raising Canes

Raising Canes

Raising canes opened about couple weeks ago and became the favorite restaurant of many people, especially high school students. It serves chicken and many other enjoyable options.

They choose Lakewood to start its new branch. “We couldn’t be more excited to bring our ONE LOVE in Lakewood,” says Eric Orgaro, president of Raising Cane’s Ohio, a proud Raising Cane’s franchisee.

Founded by Todd Graves in 1996 and named for his yellow Labrador, Raising Cane, the rapidly growing company has consistently been ranked among the top restaurants for Overall Customer Satisfaction based on food quality, customer service, cleanliness and other important factors.

Raising Cane’s has also been named a Top 10 brand for capability and overall reputation and was recognized for having the Most Loyal Guests – known as “Caniacs” – in the fast-casual segment in Technomic’s 2018 Consumers’ Choice Awards.

Lakewood’s new Raising Cane’s features the first multi-lane drive thru and it will be open Sunday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m., and Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to midnight.

“Raising canes is one of the best place to eat if one is in  mood to eat chicken,” says Mollie, sophomore of LHS.