Taco Bell – A review

The Lakewood Taco Bell

Lakewood, Ohio is a wonderful place that is filled with many great places. It is known for its great and wide array of restaurants. Among the best of these restaurants, if not the absolute best, is undoubtedly Taco Bell. The Lakewood Taco Bell can be found at the corner of Arthur Avenue and Detroit Road. Like all other Taco Bells, it has a large selection of tacos, burritos, quesadillas, and other tasty food options on its menu. Local Taco Bell employee, Joey Chamot says, “I would recommend the steak quesarito because I think it’s something anyone could enjoy.” This menu item consists of seasoned beef, chipotle sauce, sour cream, cheese, nacho cheese sauce, and seasoned rice.

“The best part about working at Taco Bell,” Joey says, “Is the other employees. They’re very easy to work with. I get along with them fairly well and they’re all very funny, especially Seth Trower.”

“If I could describe our esteemed Lakewood Taco Bell in three words, they’d be kind, warm and friendly. So come on by and get yourself some food!” On top of this family friendly environment, Taco Bell is frequently visited by their number one customer Anthony Scott, “At least a few times a week,” As Joey describes it. “He raises the morale of the restaurant as a whole.”

Taco Bell is always clean and ready for new customers, so head on up there and grab some food. To compliment this is the fact that in its back yard is Kauffman park, which is a wonderful place for a Taco Bell picnic with the family. Personally, I enjoy the Doritos Locos Taco due to its Doritoey taste and simple fillings.