Different and Fun Board Games

The COVID-19 pandemic has forced everybody into their homes. Schools, workplaces, and many other locales have been closed down in order to prevent the spread of the pandemic. As we are now stuck in our houses with our families, it is inevitable that conversation and time spent together will happen. So why not get a new game to form a bond with the people you are stuck with whoever knows how long. Here are three fun board games to pass the time.

Number one, a sure classic, Battleship.

Battleship is a surefire classic that is a fun 2 player game that always causes great smiles, fun, and bonds to last this quarantine. The main objective of the game is to sink the other player’s ships without knowing where their ships are. Battleship is kind of like a guessing game with the fun of challenge and competition mixed in.

Number 2, another fun classic, Monopoly.

Monopoly is a great classic to spend time playing inside with family.  Monopoly is a 2-8 player game consisting of players buying fake places with fake money. This game causes many smiles, laughs, and most importantly fun.

Number 3, Ticket to ride.

Ticket to Ride is a game with quick and easy turns and with the goal of trying to get as many trains on the board. Ticket to Ride is a game for 2-5 players. This game caused lots of fun for the people playing it.