The Best Holiday Cookies to Make In 2020

Trying to stay safe this winter is difficult because the Holidays are time for family. A good way to stay entertained and safe is to spend time baking and cooking with those you can safely spend time with. After all, Christmas cookies are one tradition we can continue this year!

The best Christmas cookies might just be the classics, but on this brief list of Christmas Cookies to make in 2020, there might be some you’ve never thought of for Christmas!

Gingerbread cookies: Gingerbread is a holiday classic, and decorating the cookies can be such a fun activity with your family! You can also bake a homemade Gingerbread House for a bigger challenge!

Sugar Cookies: Sugar Cookies are, of course, another classic. With mixing up the shapes and the decorations, the recipe is easy, fun, tasty, and a great holiday treat to bake!

Molasses Cookies: Probably my favorite holiday cookie, molasses cookies are the perfect mix of chewy and sweet. They are also a simple and delicious recipe!

Lemon Cookies: While lemon may seem unorthodox for Christmas, the cookies they create are very tasty! There are so many types to lemon cookies to explore, too: from soft Lemon Butter Cookies coated in powdered sugar to crunchy Lemon Crisp Cookies.

Meringues: Meringues are unusual and delicious, light and crunchy cookies. They are the perfect light snack and can even be used as two sides of a cookies sandwich with a buttery frosting filling.

The last is another classic, Shortbread: Shortbread is a delicious and filling snack. However, because of the high butter content, it can be more difficult to make. If you’re looking for a challenge, I recommend this cookie!