The school year is finally coming to an end. After months and moths of hard work, it’s finally time for our break. In less than 10 days the school year will be over, and the summer will be ours.
I know what you’re thinking, “I have all this free time, but I have little to no money to do anything.” Have no fear, Tori is here. I am about to open your all to all the free fun activities you can do this summer. To save your bank account and have the time of your life.
- The first option you have is the beach. Huntington beach in Bay Village and Edgewater beach in Cleveland are two very nice beaches. Here are some of the fun things you can do at the beach
- Lay out in the sun and soak up the rays.
- Swim in our beautiful Lake Erie
- Play catch on the beach
- Have a cookout or picnic
- Grab some ice-cream from the famous Honey Hut
2. Lakewood is also lucky to have the amazing Metro Parks. The possibilities of what you can do in the Metro Parks are endless, such as
- Go on a walk/run on the paved trail throughout the park
- Go on a hike with friends
- Watch the sunset off the top of Hogs Back Hill
3.One of the best thing Cleveland has to offer is that the Cleveland Zoo is free on Mondays!!!
4. Is playoff season in the land! We made it to our third consecutive finals! Which means there are FREE outdoor watch parties outside the Q downtown. No matter if there is a home or away game, there is always a free watch party. The watch parties have games to play, cutouts of the players to take pictures with, food trucks and large screens to watch the game on. Everything needed to have a fun-filled free time.
Needless to say,Cleveland is the city to be in for the summer. Theres no better land than Cleveland.